Student Artwork. Virtual Student Exhibition!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many students are missing out on end of school year traditions: prom, sports seasons, graduation, portfolio showcases and end of year art shows.
To help showcase the amazing talent of art students of all ages in our surrounding communities, we are putting out a call for student art, which will be featured in a Virtual Regional Student Exhibition and showcased on our website and social media platforms!
For Submission Guidelines, please see below:
Thank you for wanting to do a virtual exhibition with The Westmoreland and for allowing us to share your artwork, or your child’s work, with the Museum’s audience!
In order for your work to be featured, we are asking that you provide:
- Brief Artist’s Statement (100-200 words) & Titles of Artworks
- Headshot of Yourself or Your Child
- Images of 2-5 Artworks (please keep the size of each photo under 20 MB)
How to submit your artwork to the Museum:
- Please, send your artwork in individual emails with the following information: First and Last Name, Grade Level (example: 10th Grade), Art Teacher’s Name, School District, and Title of Work/s.
- Send your Artist Statement, Titles of Artworks, and Headshot in an additional email.
Please, send these materials to School Programs Manager Patrick Bochy at email@example.com by May 30.