Art on Tap 2.0: Art After Dark
Cost: $12 member / $15 non-member
Art on Tap is a 21+ event. Advance registration is recommended.
Art on Tap is back and better than ever! This season, expect a new experience combined with your favorite elements from the past. We’re reinventing Art on Tap to include more immersive entertainment, fun themes, and a series of special events you won’t want to miss.
Kick off the Art on Tap season by immersing yourself in autumn at the Museum! Oktoberfest meets October-fest with an evening of local brews, mysterious boos, and curated clues that will indulge your cravings and get you in the fall spirit.
Entertainment & Activities will include:
- Beer Garden – Sample some seasonal favorites from our local breweries, including All Saints Brewing
- Franks n’ Steins – Build your own hot dog bar and try other Oktoberfest favorite bites
- Boo-zy Specialty Bar – Sip a seasonal beer or a creepy craft cocktail
- Gallery Ghost Hunt – Presented in partnership with Stage Right!
- Pumpkin Carver – Brendan Conaway will be on site crafting pumpkin creations like no other
Live Music by Trio724 – Local multi-genre instrumental trio combines jazz funk and blues
To register, click here or call 1.888.718.4253.
Art on Tap is a 21+ event. All Art on Taps feature light bites, one complementary drink at our specialty bars (cash bar after), a variety of entertainment, activities and more.