Members, get ready for a month of free cultural fun across the city!
Pittsburgh’s leading cultural organizations are coming together to say to “thank you” to YOU, their dedicated supporters. On select days in February, you will receive free admission* to a participating attraction!
How It Works
Just show your photo ID along with your Westmoreland Museum of American Art membership card for free admission (no preregistration needed). Plus, enjoy a 10% discount in the museum stores and a special discount on membership for the day!
Complete Calendar of Member Days:
- Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh | Sun., Feb. 2 (including Carnegie Museum of Art, Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Carnegie Science Center and The Andy Warhol Museum)
- Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh | Fri., Feb. 7 (MuseumLab open until 6 pm)
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens | Sun., Feb. 9
- Mattress Factory | Wed., Feb. 12 (Open until 8pm)
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium | Sat., Feb. 15
- Heinz History Center | Sun., Feb. 16 (includes the Fort Pitt Museum)
- The Frick Pittsburgh | Wed., Feb. 26 (tours of Clayton must be reserved in advance; contact the Frick at 412-371-0600 for details)
Please view the websites of each participating organization for additional information about hours and parking!
*Reciprocal admission honored at the same level of your current membership up to 2 adults and 4 children. Student and Senior or Individual membership admits the cardholder only, and Family/Household memberships and above admit up to two adults and four children, including at least one cardholder.
Become a member today! http://thewestmoreland.org/support/membership/