HOLIDAY MART HOURS:
Friday, November 6, 10am – 7pm (Maker Meet and Greet, 3-7pm)
Saturday, November 7, 10am – 5pm (Live Holiday Music)
Sunday, November 8, 10am – 5pm (Live Holiday Music)
Enjoy a weekend of holiday shopping at the Museum Shop with a special 10% savings on all regularly priced items, a Maker Meet and Greet, live holiday music and complimentary swag bags* that include gift wrapping essentials and more. Shop a curated selection of merchandise from the Makers Meet and Greet and other artists like Lorraine Cahill, Tate Newfield, Kathryn Stanko, Merriann Grant, LaVerne Kemp, Connie Blair, and many more!
To shop during Holiday Mart, we require visitors to make an advance online reservation,** wear a mask, and practice social distancing. To review all of our safety policies, click here.
TO RESERVE A TIME TO SHOP, CLICK HERE.
*Swag bag gifts will be provided to those who make a purchase. Only one swag bag per shopper, while supplies last.
**Please note, walk-ins will be welcome only as long as space allows. If you walk-in and the Shop is at its max capacity, you may be asked to wait and browse the makers located outside the Shop or return at a later time.
Maker Meet and Greet, Friday, November 6, 3-7pm
Meet with some of your favorite shop makers during a special meet and greet and pop-up trunk show! The makers’ merchandise will be available for purchase all weekend long, but if you would like to meet the artists and shop their new pieces, make sure to shop Friday, November 6 between 3-7pm.
The Maker Meet and Greet currently includes:
- Jonathan Bolivar, Glass Bolivar. Jonathan makes handblown glass pumpkins and home goods.
- Margaret Dorfman, Vegetable Parchments. Margaret creates handmade vegetable and fruit vessels, bowls, platters, jewelry and scarves and will be joining us virtually from her studio in California.
- Kristin Lowe-Rebel, KLoRebel. Kristin creates hand drawn and handcrafted artwork, designs, products and home goods.
- David Pearson, Once They Were Trees. David is a woodworker who crafts wooden clocks, bowls, boxes, cutting/charcuterie boards, jewelry and ornaments.
- Florence Smith, Djoi Designs. Florence creates handmade leather jewelry and leather handbags.
There will be additional makers participating in Holiday Mart:
- Lorraine Cahill will be showcasing her painted silk masks, scarves and fabrics.
- Treecup Tea will plant one tree in Haiti for every bottle sold of their organic iced tea. Buy a Tea, Plant a Tree.
- ManyMore Balloons.
- Wolf & Whisk Baked Goods.
Live Holiday Music
- Heavenly Biscuits, Friday, November 6, 4-7pm
Enjoy heavenly holiday music from Heavenly Biscuits, a power duo of two passionate, talented women, Lauren Condon and Vanessa Beggs.
- John Colby and Bev Rohlehr from The Colbys Band, Saturday, November 7, 1-4pm
Led by Grammy & Emmy Award winner John Colby (Music Director ESPN ESPYs, NASCAR Awards) and Bev Rohlehr (Persuasions, National Jazz Ensemble, Mel Lewis Orchestra), The Colbys are a high-energy, no two nights ever the same musical experience.
- Stillwater, Sunday, November 8, 1-4pm
STILLWATER duo enjoys all types of music including classic rock, pop, country and seasonal! There may even be a song or two in French! Join us for a memorable occasion!
Members Save More!
Members of the Museum receive the Holiday Mart 10% discount on top of their regular 10% Member discount in the Shop. Consider becoming a Member to save even more. For more information, visit our membership page.
To shop during Holiday Mart, we require visitors to make an advance online reservation, wear a mask, and practice social distancing. To review all of our safety policies, click here.
TO RESERVE A TIME TO SHOP, CLICK HERE.
Can’t make it into the Museum Shop? Visit our online shop!
NEW SHOP POLICIES*
– Limited number of shoppers allowed at one time
– We ask to please sanitize upon entering and on exit
– PLEASE TOUCH WITH YOUR EYES: If possible, we ask that you please limit the touching of merchandise.
– Please maintain social distance/6ft away from other shoppers not in your party
– Want to try something on or have a question? Please see our Shop Associate for assistance.
– Contact less pay options are available and receipts will be emailed.
– In-Store Pickup option now available.
*We appreciate your cooperation in following the new safety policies when visiting the Museum Shop. Due to the fluidness of circumstances and guidance related to COVID-19, please note that these policies may need to be revised or adapted, so we ask that you recheck this page on the day of your visit.