It is that time of year again! Time to take care of your holiday shopping needs during the Museum’s annual Holiday Mart — this year with a wider selection of artisan-made gifts, including jewelry, woodworking, ceramics, glass, quilts, weaving, fine art, ornaments, cards, edibles and much more. Shop and meet your favorite makers while enjoying holiday music and dance performances. Plus, festive food from Boards by Tot and drink offerings will be available outside on the terrace weather permitting.
FREE with advanced registration.
To register, click here or call 1.888.718.4253.*
Please visit here for updated health and safety policies.
Jessica Bella and Westmoreland Youth Ballet
Makers at Holiday Mart:
- Bruce Senchesen (Friday Only) – Anodized titanium jewelry.
- Rick Malmstrom – Sterling silver earrings, rings, cuffs/bracelets, necklaces/pendants
- Vicki Ivancik – Hand painted scarves & framed painting
- Buildings by Shane, Shane Henderson – Architectural illustrations of landmarks, buildings, and other structures, tote bags, shirts, etc.
- MetaLace, Kathryn Stanko – Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, sculpture.
- Irene Patrick –Quilted pillow covers, blankets, framed art, journal covers, table runner, pouches, etc
- Kari Roslund – One-of-a-kind, hand-felted art.
- The Copper Petal – Locally grown flowers in Greensburg, PA
- Maria Kyros (Saturday Only) – Jewelry featuring colorful statement pieces with geometric shapes.
- Art by Nick, Nick Hughes (Saturday Only) – Drawing, paintings, prints