Come join us for a colossal themed night of fun on the GIGANTO big screen! The evening will include I-Spy dino-riffic coloring pages, grab & go art activities and a selfie photo op that’ll never go extinct. The main event will be the showing of Jurassic Park under the stars beginning at dusk.
Guests can reserve a socially distant “pod” for groups of 2 to 6 people in the Museum’s parking lot. “Pods” will be assigned in the order they are reserved online. Check-in begins at 7pm and the movie starts at dusk! Upon check in, you will be directed to your designated “pod,” and your party can set-up chairs/blankets for viewing pleasure.
Unfortunately, there will not be concession vendors on site at the Museum on Saturday as we had originally planned. Therefore, we encourage you to please bring your own movie snacks if you wish. Please note that no grilling/open-flame cooking will be permitted.
2 Person Pod: $8 member/$10 non-member, Please note the 2 Person Pods are sold out!
4-6 Person Pod: $12 member/$15 non-member, Please note the 4-6 Person Pods are sold out!
Not a member and want to become one? Visit our membership page.
Space is limited and advanced registration required.
To register, click here.
Please note, the Museum will be open during this event, but the movie will not be able to be moved indoors should there be inclement weather. If the event would be canceled due to inclement weather, refunds will be issued. Check our website and social media pages for the latest updates.
Please read and follow the guidelines below to ensure a safe and fun event for everyone.
Please note, these guidelines may change, so please check back for updates.
- – By order of the PA Department of Health, individuals are required to wear face coverings if they are outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members of their household. Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the grounds, traveling throughout the grounds, buying food & beverages, and entering and exiting the building. Face coverings may be removed while seated.
- – Please bring along your own folding chairs and/or blankets to enjoy the screening.
- – Seating “pods” will be marked and limited to 2-6 people per pod size to comply with CDC and the PA Department of Health’s social distancing guidelines.
- – This event is BYOB. However, The Westmoreland will strictly observe and follow all applicable laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania relating to alcoholic beverages on premise:
- – Anyone appearing to be under the legal drinking age will be required to show proper identification. Anyone who is drinking while under the legal drinking age will be asked to immediately leave the Museum and Museum grounds.
- – Anyone appearing to be intoxicated shall not be admitted and asked to leave the Museum and Museum grounds
- – The Museum reserves the right to expel anyone who, in its judgment, is intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who acts in any manner that in the sole discretion of the Museum jeopardizes the safety of the Museum’s staff, property and guests.