Our Virtual Pop-Up Studio: Memory Album Explosion Box is at maximum capacity! We will be adding more Virtual Pop-Up Studios in the future, so make sure to check back!
Join us for our very first digital Pop-Up Studio: Memory Album Explosion Box via a Zoom Webinar with step by step instruction from Studio Programs Coordinator Michael Carsone on May 27!
During this Pop-Up Studio, you will create your very own explosion gift box photo album for any occasion from any basic cardstock. This 3D gift box opens up to hold photos and could even accommodate a small gift!
Please, note that to complete this virtual Pop-Up Studio, you will need to have your own supplies. See the supply list below. Also, feel free to BYOB and snacks!
Cost: FREE, due to this being our very first virtual Pop-Up Studio!
Advance registration is required. Registration Deadline: Monday, May 25.
To register, click here or call 1.888.718.4253. (Please, do not try to register for this Pop-Up Studio by calling the Museum’s front desk because our staff members are not in the office.)
After registering on Showclix, you will be sent a Zoom Webinar link via email prior to the event that you will need to access the virtual Pop-Up Studio on Wednesday, May 27, at 6pm.
For the Box:
– 5 pieces of cardstock: 12×12 inch cardstock for a 4 inch box OR 8.5×11 inch cardstock for a 3 inch box
– Metal-edge Ruler with inch increments for use on the 12×12 inch cardstock, but if are using the 8.5 inch cardstock it is much easier if the ruler has millimeter increments.
– X-acto knife
– Cutting mat – This can be a self-healing mat, or a smooth sturdy cardboard works fine, like that found on the back of tablets or a flattened cereal box.
– Glue stick or glue of your preference for working with paper
– Other various decorative papers for your theme or subject
– Additional cardstock for other options