The Westmoreland Museum Shop features books, posters, stationery, children’s activities, unique gifts, art and jewelry inspired by our collection and American art. Shop a lovely selection of home décor, handcrafted jewelry, handwoven scarves, holiday ornaments, elegant accessories and more, many of which have been made by local and regional artists and artisans. Open during regular Museum hours, it’s a great way to remember your visit!
Holiday Mart, November 6-8
Enjoy a weekend of holiday shopping with a special 10% savings on all regularly priced items, a Maker Meet and Greet, live holiday music and complimentary swag bags.* Shop a curated selection of merchandise from the Makers Meet and Greet and other artists like Lorraine Cahill, Tate Newfield, Kathryn Stanko, Merriann Grant, LaVerne Kemp, Connie Blair, and many more! Click here for more information!
To shop during Holiday Mart, we require visitors to make an advance online reservation, wear a mask, and practice social distancing. To reserve a time to shop, click here.
New Shop Policies**
- Limited number of shoppers allowed at one time
- We ask to please sanitize upon entering and on exit
- PLEASE TOUCH WITH YOUR EYES: If possible, we ask that you please limit the touching of merchandise.
- Please maintain social distance/6ft away from other shoppers not in your party
- Want to try something on or have a question? Please see our Shop Associate for assistance.
- Contact less pay options are available and receipts will be emailed.
- In-Store Pickup option now available.
- Visit our online shop, which will be continually updated with merchandise!
*Swag bag gifts will be provided to those who make a purchase. Only one swag bag per shopper, while supplies last.
**We appreciate your cooperation in following the new safety policies when visiting the Museum Shop. Due to the fluidness of circumstances and guidance related to COVID-19, please note that these policies may need to be revised or adapted, so we ask that you recheck this page on the day of your visit.