The Westmoreland Museum Shop features books, posters, prints, stationery, children’s activities, unique gifts, art and jewelry inspired by our collection and American art. Shop a lovely selection of home décor, handcrafted jewelry, handwoven scarves, holiday ornaments, elegant accessories and more, many of which have been made by local and regional artists and artisans. Open during regular Museum hours, it’s a great way to remember your visit.
Shop Safety Policies & Procedures**
- Limited number of shoppers allowed at one time
- We ask to please sanitize upon entering and on exit
- PLEASE TOUCH WITH YOUR EYES: If possible, we ask that you please limit the touching of merchandise.
- Please maintain social distance/6ft away from other shoppers not in your party
- Want to try something on or have a question? Please see our Shop Associate for assistance.
- Contact less pay options are available and receipts will be emailed.
- In-Store Pickup option now available.
**We appreciate your cooperation in following the new safety policies when visiting the Museum Shop. Due to the fluidness of circumstances and guidance related to COVID-19, please note that these policies may need to be revised or adapted, so we ask that you recheck this page on the day of your visit.