The Westmoreland is located just 35 miles east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our artful oasis is located in the heart of historic Greensburg, tucked amidst the breathtaking Laurel Highlands.
Click here to find the Museum on Google Maps. Our address is The Westmoreland Museum of American Art, 221 N. Main St., Greensburg, PA 15601.
The Westmoreland is now open to the public with new safety policies and procedures, including advance online registration. For information on the Museum’s new safety policies and procedures, click here.
Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday-Sunday > 10am-5pm
- Monday & Tuesday > Closed
- Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas
*Free admission is supported in part by our generous members, donors and by:
UPMC Health Plan
Learn more about our free admission.
Ample free parking is available with two parking lots located on site.
The Museum and gardens are ADA accessible.
The Westmoreland Museum Shop
The Museum Shop features unique gifts, artwork prints, books, stationery, children’s activities, handbags, jewelry and more — all inspired by our collection and American art in general. Open during regular Museum hours. Please note our New Shop Policies below:
NEW SHOP POLICIES
- Please note during this time Museum Shop Occupancy is limited to 6 shoppers at a time
- We ask to please sanitize upon entering and on exit
- PLEASE TOUCH WITH YOUR EYES: If possible, we ask that you please limit the touching of merchandise.
- Please maintain social distance/6ft away from other shoppers not in your party
- Want to try something on or have a question? Please see our Shop Associate for assistance.
- Contact less pay options are available and receipts will be emailed.
Please note that the Museum’s Café Marchand remains temporarily closed at this time.
Named after our visionary founder Mary Marchand Woods, Café Marchand offers a variety of savory and sweet treats. Café Marchand features walk-up coffee, wine and beer service along with a variety of other craft beverages. The rotating seasonal menu includes hot soups, quiches, freshly prepared foods, pastries and snacks with locally sourced farm-to-table ingredients. Guests can find seating throughout our entire first floor and, weather permitting, on the Museum’s terrace with spectacular views of downtown Greensburg.