Holiday Mart 2022
Shop local this holiday season at the Museum’s annual Holiday Mart! With a large selection of unique American made gifts to choose from, there is something for everyone on your list. Meet artists featured in our shop, and enjoy musical entertainment, refreshments, raffles, and free gift-wrapping.* Receive a 10% discount on regular price merchandise in store and online, and Museum Members receive their 10% member discount too.
* Special gift available each day for the first 25 customers who make a purchase.
Artists & Artisans at Holiday Mart
- Bruce Senchesen – Anodized Titanium jewelry (Friday, November 11 only)
- Pat Falbo – Jewelry and metalsmith (Friday, November 11 only)
- MetaLace, Kathryn Stanko – Jewelry (Friday, November 11 only)
- Buildings by Shane, Shane Henderson – Architectural illustrations of landmarks, buildings, and structures (Saturday, November 12, only)
- Ivory Eddins – Paintings (Saturday, November 12, only)
- Black Bear Fine Arts, – Kathy Trexel Reed – Paper cutting art: cards, wall art, glass ornaments, etc
- Brett Mason – Prints and paintings
- The Electric Lamp, Bill Booth – Unique industrial lighting and items for home decor.
- Corchetgifts, Corry Laughlin – Crocheted stuffed animals, coasters, hats
- Daniel Kilbride – Handblown glass art and décor
- Irene Patrick – Quilts, upcycled textile art, pillow covers, ornaments, table runners
- Nicole McGuirk Art, Nicole McGuirk – Paintings
- Tim Roth – Pottery and cane art
- Vicki Ivancik – Handpainted Shibori and silk textiles
Holiday Music Performances
Pianist Charles Vita will play a selection of holiday music, November 11 & 12, 11am-1pm.
Enter-to-Win Ticket Giveaway for Get The Led Out at The Palace Theatre
All attendees of Holiday Mart will have the opportunity to enter to win 2 tickets to Get the Led Out concert performance at The Palace Theatre, Friday, January 13, 2023, at 8 pm. No purchase necessary to enter. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted the week of November 14.
About Get The Led Out
From the bombastic and epic, to the folky and mystical, Get The Led Out (GTLO) have captured the essence of the recorded music of Led Zeppelin and brought it to the concert stage. The Philadelphia-based group consists of six veteran musicians intent on delivering Led Zeppelin live, like you’ve never heard before.
Enter-to-Win Ticket Giveaway for Art on Tap 2.0 at The Westmoreland
All attendees of Holiday Mart will have the opportunity to enter to win two tickets to an upcoming Art on Tap 2.0. The winner will be able to choose either 2 tickets to Art on Tap 2.0: Let It Snow, December 9, or two tickets to Art on Tap 2.0: Taste of Westmoreland, January 13. No purchase necessary to enter. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted the week of November 14.