Summer Artisan Market
- This event has passed.
Beat the heat and shop at the Museum as many of the region’s most talented craftspeople present their outstanding examples of artisanship at our Summer Artisan Market.
Spend a summer day exploring The Westmoreland and the Block Party exhibition while shopping for unique, handmade items including jewelry, ceramics, home décor, children’s books and more. While here, enjoy a bite to eat or a refreshing beverage on our patio under the shade of the umbrellas and sample whiskey from the West Overton Distillery.
Artisans & Food & Beverage Vendors:
- Bruce Senchesen – anodized titanium jewelry
- Creations by Maddy – hat bar (create your own unique hat with some amazing and one-of-a-kind pieces customized to your personal style)
- Daryln Brewer Hoffstot – freelance writer and book author; book sales and signing of Farm Life, her most recent book
- Em Collins (Emtree Products) – handmade artisan soaps and body care
- Enchanted Luna Candle Co. – handmade candles and bath salts
- Florence Smith – handcrafted jewelry and handbags
- Gerry Florida – jewelry and wearable arts from recycled, repurposed, reusable material
- Irene Patrick – quilts, upcycled textile art
- Keira Meyer (Beaded This) – hand beaded jewelry and accessories
- Lynn Jacques – handmade notecards, paintings and collage
- Mars Design Studio – custom high-quality handcrafted homegoods
- Martin Meyer – handcrafted contemporary textiles
- Pittsburgh Lace Group – lacemaking demonstrations
- Sarah Lynn – children’s book author, reading, book signing
- Sheila Klotz – mixed media collage and Gyotaku art
- Tim Roth – unique one-of-a-kind pottery and cane pieces
- Tina Lukas – jewelry
- Vicki Ivancik – handpainted Shibori and silk textiles
Food & Beverage:
- Bubble Waffles Food Truck – waffles with ice cream and various toppings, footlong hotdogs, jumbo pretzels, walking tacos
- Mandu Handu – Korean food (vegan and gluten free); bibimbap, kimchi, japchae, tteokbokki
- West Overton Distillery – free sample of Monongahela Rye Whiskey and cocktails for sale
Free event. Free admission to all the galleries.
Registration is recommended but not required.
To register, click here or call 1.888.718.4253.